From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>If they can drop the price on these suckers a bit more - under a
grand
>please, we're DJs not millionaires fer chrissakes - then I might
buy one
>because I've got CDs I'd love to work into my mixes.

and if you make your own tracks, it would make it so so simple to
work into a set if the cdj1000s were the new indistry standard
alongside the tech 1200. pressing and shipping dubplates (which
have a very finite number of plays inherent in them) is mad
expensive and with a decently long period of time involved in
sending it out and receiving it. with CDR you could really burn
stuff 1/2 hour before your gig. i like the CDJ1000's technology
quite a bit. id really like to see every club i play in supply 2
1200s and 2 cdj1000s.

>I see all these new products made specifically for DJs and the
>electronic/dance producer but has anyone unintentionally stumbled
upon some
>hidden function lately with these things?

i use mostly old stuff on the studio stuff im working on. i have a
40 year old hammond organ and a 30 year old arp oddyssey in
addition to a bunch of vintage 80s biz. i think old yamaha FM
synthesis (and i dont mean the fs1r or fm7) will be making a come
back.

tom

andythepooh.com