It's rubbish journalism. I know we live in an age of pathetic superficiality
but that Idoesn't mean that we just give up any attempt to elevate ourselves
and our minds. Good journalism's a part of that. Good journalism isn't being
too ****godddddam stoopid***** to recognize a not-very-clever bit of
advertizing masquerading as a news story.

Some things are worth ranting about! :-)