Yes, she has an amazing background. If you do a search on the Web, they
should come up. I even found an old pic of hers too.
Narada Michael Walden, George Clinton's P-Funk All Stars, Frank Zappa, Deep
Purple guitarist Tommy Bolin - those are some I recall. She was working on a
new album as of last year DEMF time for her own label. I believe she's a
native of Los Angeles and then came to Detroit.