I know this isn't much use to you Glyn but another 313 related night coming
up (29/8) is Retrovert & Flux, with Claude Young, Ben Sims, Oliver Ho,
Memory Foundation, Chris Finke , Mark Broom, Paul Mac, A Guy Called Gerald
& some others .
It's at the SE1 club.

glyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14/08/2003 09:39:58