Everyone come to Public Life Saturday b/c it's my birfday and the tunes will
be nice!

====

Kev Beadle is playing @ the Bridge & Tunnel this Friday 15th. Last weekend
it's open - ever.

====
For whoever was asking about the 22nd, Chicken Lips are playing @ Plastic
People, and there's this. Ramar is good. I think the other blokes are too,
but haven't heard 'em properly.

VOICES::Soundsytem return to host the the MAIN ROOM (at a 500-800 capacity
venue somewhere in Hoxton) on *FRIDAY 22nd AUGUST* as part of the Hoxton
Pimps Bank Holiday / Carnival Special 3-day party.

...from 11pm Friday, way into Saturday morning...
VOICES:: DJ's ALEX (Attica Blues Allstars), CEDRIC WOO, RAMAR (Materielle)
with live percussion by BONGOMANIAC

search-deep-party-hard music via Deep House, Detroit Techno, Italo /
Electro, Dub, Disco, Afro/Funk/Fusion, Warehouse Classics...

we will be seeking to lift the roof off the room - time to EXPRESS!!! - at
the last event the main room was at 3/4 capacity when we had to finish at
6am when we were just getting warmed up  . we are expecting this forthcoming
event to run until 8 or 10am.

you heard it before because we say it often - show your faces, move your
feet, lift your Voices!
====

And then there's all that other stuff, like Hood + Ralph Lawson @ Fabric and
Derrick Carter, Luke Solomon + Rob Mello @ The End this Saturday if you're
still going post-Public Life, then Mills/Plaid/Vadim @ Lost next Sunday,
versus Hawtin + Magda @ The End, but if you don't come to Bootytronics @
Public Life first, you'll miss out on all the proper [313] business. ;)

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes/Pics: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com