On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 11:23:27AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm not overly impressed with the 3 'Tour De France' remixes (that sound
> like one long mix to me), but overall I like the album.  It has the feel of
> the old Kraftwerk but with a modern twist. I think it's great that they can
> still cut it after all these years!

It's definately their best album in over 10 years! :)

But seriously, i really like the album. I didn't expect much from it,
but i was pleasantly surprised by tracks like Vitamin, Aero Dynamik and
Electro Kardiogramm. I think many people expected way too much, but this
is kind of how i hoped they would sound nowasays...

Hans

--
Hans Veneman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]