detroit techno lives!
listening to these previews gives me a feeling i havent felt since..a long time..

From: "Submariner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NEW SUBMERGE RELEASES and DETROIT EVENT
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:17:28 -0400

Detroit sucks without electricity or water!!
Everything's getting back to normal and we're in such a good mood that we want to share our excitement for all our upcoming new releases.

Click on the link below and hear all the new releases before they hit the stores next month.

You must have REAL AUDIO PLAYER

http://www.submerge.com/2003/preview.html

Feel free to forward this link to friends and ask your local record stores to get this stuff in stock. As always you'll be able to order direct from the Somewhere In Detroit online shop.

S.I.D online store

http://www.submerge.com/shoppingcart/index.php

This Thursday Detroit special event!!

If you're in the Detroit area check out
Hi Tech Funk presents 'ONE TRIBE'

Featuring

art installation by
Chuck Gibson aka Perception of Underground Resistance
AND
special dj set, spinning all new Submerge releases
Dex of Los Hermanos / Submerge

located @ Foran's in Downtown Detroit
Thursday August 21, 2003

New Release Details...
UR-058
Mad Mike "The Actuator"
new EP of rough electro beats and funk from Mad Mike Banks

UR-059
DJ Rolando aka Aztec Mystic "AGUILA"
featuring remix by Orlando "Fix" Voorn
this is the long awaited follow up to Knights of the Jaguar... you won't be dissapointed.

UR-060
The Aquanauts
The "Spawn" of Drexciya debuts a new generation of aquatic beats and experiments.

RP-12
Pipe Carrier EP
The Martians
Red Planet returns with the trademark melodies and strings... reminiscent of 'Sex in Zero Gravity'

IGNTR-1
Ignitor One
Orlando Voorn debuts his label for Submerge featuring a collaboration with UR's M.I.A

NEW CD's
SUBCD-3003-2
"Nocturbulous Behaviour"
A mix of UR, Red Planet and Transmat's darkest techno releases.

SUBCD-3004-2
"Electric Soul"
DJ 3000 of Motech and Electrofunk mixes a batch of unreleased
material from various Detroit record labels.

SUBCD-3005-2
"KMS Definitive Mix"
Kevin Saunderson compiles and mixes the definitive collection of
KMS back catalog from the 80's to 2003.

any questions please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SOMEWHERE IN DETROIT