Check the HipnoTech stuff Marc, P-Gruv and so on- I really like it all.

HR-011
DJ DEZ "Da Arsenal EP 1st Edition"
12" ep
In Stock
$5.99

HR-012
MCSHYZT "Do What EP"
12 ep
In Stock
$5.99

HR-013
P-GRUV "Tech Hop Signature Series 1"

Jason

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:07 PM, Langsman, Marc wrote:

Just had a flick through those previews - I like the DJ Dez thing, kinda more hiphop breaks which Ive not heard from UR before. Are there any similar
releases to this on UR worth checking ?

Have to say I like the first track on the aquanauts too and I reckon the new
rolando will be a grower :)

Peace,
marc