ok at home i listen to stuff through two stereo systems to get the volume
(neighnbours are cool about it too...amazing)....

at work through crappy Ross cans from my laptop...

don't hear stuff through a nice clear PA often enough tho.

and this is off topic (sparked by jason's comment below) but has anyone
else noticed in recent years that minidsics/pdas(palm/pocket pc)/walkmans
have got a lot quieter to protect peoples ears....

they're my ears and i demand the right to do with em what i please...

ok rant over

robin...