Main venue is my commuter car, since I live in apartments.  I've got a
Kenwood head unit, four 6.5" Kenwood two-ways, and a 1000-watt Kenwood
amp pushing an MTX Thunder 8000 in a sealed box.  This is in a Geo
Metro hatchback, mind you.  The system's worth more than the car. I
call it the Metroplex.

At home I've got standard-issue bachelor house speakers in the living
room, but in my studio I've got a pair of Alesis M1 Active Mk2
monitors.  Probably some of the best-sounding speakers I've heard.  I
can almost forgive them for being ported.

------
Brian "balistic" Prince
http://www.bprince.com - art and techno