Well I missed LFO and Guy called G due to temperature overload / too
mullered to know what was on where but I have to say I was really impressed
overall and it certainly kicked the [EMAIL PROTECTED] out of homelands. What I
caught of
Mills's set was very enjoyable - also sneak+carter back2back was great
[although the sound in that room wasn't the best] - groove armada seemed to
play quite alot  of old skool house which went down well. I wandered in near
the start of Laurent Garniers set and wasn't too impressed, but when I came
back in later he picked things up a lot and it was really kicking :) [given
he was playing for 5hrs or something daft that was kinda fair enough]. I
also seem to remember that kraft kuts guy slicing up prodigy out of space
and lee perry chase the devil which was worth the money alone !!

... I think my only real complaint was the fact that bottles of water were
being confiscated on the door and the bar certainly wasn't cheap and also
used some crazy buy-in-advance 'bar token' system which was pretty annoying.
Other than that for 30quid you cant really argue !

If anyones interested there are some pics I took of the eve at
http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/mbl/pics [you'll have to escuse the
randomness i.e. us in motorway service station the next morning pics etc !]

Peace,
marc

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is
complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.