Ah well..I really liked the Tiga and Playgroup remixes (apparently the
Playgroup mix came about after he was denied use of the original for his Dj
Kicks mix...and so just 're interpreted' it in the studio himself) but I
wasn't too keen on the Ghost Cauldron or Princess Superstar stuff.

it is one of my favorite labels though...so I'm very bias :)

And yes, the online shop staff are great...although I have an order thats 3
weeks late...I should really contact them

Kev

> I don't know, I was a bit disappointed with several of their more recent
releases, especially those most reprsented on said 2CD+DVD comp, like
they're trying to catch on the electro-clash wave (Tiga, the Playgroup remix
of "Behind the wheel", Ghost Cauldron, Princess Superstar) or noodly, jazzy
trip-hop such as Tosca... this being said, they've got a brilliant
catalogue, and the people at the online shop are incredibly nice !