Coincidence ? I'm currently listening to the "Deadly wiz da disko" album by
Cris de Luca & Peabird (K7130)(which they put free in my latest order, BTW -
just to show that they are nice people !) and this looks brilliant, funny and
danceable... and nothing to do with trip-hop, electro or noodles.
Gwendal