>> (Ken) Still haven't got over Soul Center, frankly
>>

>I agree, but personally found Soul Center #3 a profound disappointment,
>compared to the excellence of vols. 1 and 2.   I gave #3 plenty of
>earnest listens but it just wasn't there - which really surprised me
>too.  Sad kinda, because that one got LOADS more press/hype the the
>previous two (probably because there was a Mute connection on vol. 3,
>right?)
>
>cheers,
>Matt MacQueen

I guess you are right Matt. The problem with me is that (AFAIK) I've never
heard anything from the previous volumes so I've nothing to compare 3 with.
It still seems an excellent and unstrained use of samples and
up-to-the-minute glitchy techno/house. If he's done better I really need to
hear that!

Cheers,

Ken