There are a couple of live Brinkmann sets in the Mutek.ca archives.
Recorded in 2000 I believe. The one that starts with the track "who in the
funk do you think you are?" is more to my liking than the other. This set
contains material mostly from the series of records that came out with the
orange jackets, and a female name on each side. It is one of my favorite
sets to listen to, and in spots, you can hear the crowd "going bananas". I
believe there are some tracks of the Soul Center releases played also, but
the orange series cuts are killer (in my opinion). Enjoy,
don