i guess i have been on the west coast for too long....i remember that track, i
might even have it if i did'nt trade it . but for the life of me i can't
remember the name of it..... ah well when i get home i'll see if i can find it
and let you know..... i remember this kid gave it to me in hopes that i would
trade him this old MK record that doc martin used to play. back then you could
come up pretty good for some of those breakbeat records if you had them....i
used to trade breakbeat records for old KMS records, network records and old
warp records...i got the first Nightmares On Wax album cause of some cheesy
breakbeat cut....man gone are those days

;-)
michael
www.renegaderhythms.com