Clinically Inclined
10:30pm - 1:00am CDT
live stream www.wnur.org during showtime / 89.3 FM in Chicago

10:30pm - 11:30pm  >  MacQueen in slo-mo

Terry Callier - Occassional Rain - Essential, The Very Best Of... - MCA
Global Communications - 4:14 - 76:14 - Dedicated
Model 500 - Astralwerks - Deep Space - R&S
Tweak - Escapism - Hybrid Organics - Straight Ahead
Pavel Kostiuk & The Musicals - The King and I - 2000 Black
Anthony Shakir - Slippin In - New Horizons - 7th City
Shake - Lay Back (In The Cut) - Convalescence EP- Frictional
The Detroit Escalator Co. - The Inverted Man (Falling) - Soundtrack [313] -Ferox
Fila Brazillia - Feinman - Old Codes New Chaos - Twentythree
Unitone - Dang Nabbit (Fila Brazillia mix) - Brazillification 2 - Twentythree
John Tejada - Genetical Love (CiM mix two) - Defocus
Psyche - Neurotic Behavior - Elements 1989-1990 - Planet E
Modaji - Seen Not Heard - Co-Operation Vol. 1 - Co-Operation
Rhythim Is Rhythim - Kao-Tic Harmony (Relic of Relics) - Buzz

11:30pm - 1:00am  >  dr. siska

cim - a2 - noki bay (ann aimee)
dettinger - a2 - oasis (kompakt)
sunrise society - astral travel (pacific)
john tejada - today can't be any more - matrix of us (defocus)
m>o>s feat aroy dee - orbit - utilities #2 (rush hour)
as one - undefeated (ubiquity)
aardvarck - cult copy mix 1 (rush hour)
theo parrish - heal yourself & move - first floor part 2 (peacefrog)
john tejada - speaker's dream - sonic life (ferox)
caustic window - on the romance tip - caustic window compilation (rephlex)
autechre - basscadet (beaumonthannanttwomx) (warp/tvt)
voice stealer - we suspect - mode 1:metrorail (mass transit)
red shift - starbase - starbase (surface effect)
drexciya - you don't know - the quest (shockwave)
paul mac - my obvious influences - old school former pupil (fragmented)
nico awtsventin - paradox - fracturhythms (bio)
yunx - jazz skunk - spanish fly guy (yunx)

peace