Hi folks,

It looks like I'll be heading to Cologne on Saturday. This came up only
yesterday when an ex-colleague asked me to drive along.

I'm really excited to be able to go to Kompakt again, but since I'll have
limited time I was wondering if some of you could give me some recommandations
for nice minimal stuff. I'm talking about the more funky, punchy, bleepy
screepy stuff, think Daniel Bell (own stuff and mixcd's), Akufen, Safety
Scisors,...

I've never been into online record shopping so I have no clue whether there are
sites where I could hear some samples of a variety of these records?

All advise much appreciated. Thanks in advance,

John

http://www.technotourist.org