Afternoon 313ers,

This is a bit of a begging mail for your help, as many UK and European
techno-heads will know, the boys at Overload have decided to call it a day -
this site has I believe been vital in it's support of electronic music over
the years and to lose the hard work and people would be a big blow to us
all, I've lost count of the number of records and clubs I've visited because
of this site :)

So, the boys and girls at DUST have stepped in and have offered to continue
the work the boys at Overload started. The site will run on it's own with
dust playing no other part than paying the bills...

We have a new URL, Loads of disk space and enough bandwidth to almost be
pornographic! The format of the site will pretty much stay as it is, but if
you have any new ideas, please shout.

We'll have:
Forums
Links
Radio
Downloads
Reviews
Live Chat
Movies

I'm looking for help on writing reviews of gigs and records, and of course
people to support the site by joining and posting.

V1 of the site will be available next week, if you are interested in joining
or helping support this project please drop me a line.

Many thanks in advance....

Martin