4/9/03 3:41 PM Robert [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Live chat?
> Are you trying to get me sacked?

Should be good fun tho....

> Fair play, Martin.
> Overload has certainly been responsible for revitalising my interest in
> electronic music and, especially, in clubbing, so you can rely on my support
> on the forum - I hope it won't be a carbon copy of OL though?

We are going to take some of OL and build on it - this will take time but we
love the forums and the way they worked so we may only improve on certain
things, see how it goes....lets me know what you hated and what you liked -
only way to change things :)

> Overload deserve respect for helping make the club scene in London and the
> rest of the UK a lot more varied and interesting, so many thanks to Ali Wade
> and Dan Woodruffe for their dedication and enthusiasm over the last couple of
> years. It will be interesting to see what they come up with next.

They certainly do, although I'd like to box their ears for amount of mileage
I've done over the years :)

Also, if you haven't checked out the Jerome Hill mix yet, you should - I'm
not a massive fan of things wonky but this guy is brilliant...

http://www.overloadmedia.co.uk/broadcasts/index.php?broadcast_pick=Jerome%20
Hill%20-%20Some%20Of%20My%20Favourite%20Tunes

md