Hell yea this is a nice piece.. It is DSP and not analog but that
doesn't necessarily mean anything... I am just an analog freak... But i
plan on getting a monomachine and machine drum, and i'm looking at the
Nord Modular G2 as well. Then i will have enough DSP. i'm not a big fan
of virtual analog/DSP/analog modeling. but the Mono Machine , Machine
Drum, and Nord Modular G2 are so freaking powerful your almost stupid
not to get 1 or all of them, if you can afford them (i know i have been
saving my coin).... After that its back to REAL circuits, and resistors
and stuff.  mmm nothing can beat that warm analog buzz...i love it!!!

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com