From: Tom Churchill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 10:05 AM
To: Gary Robinson; 313
Subject: Re: (313) OT: Xone32 Vs DJM 500

Personally I'd go for the Allen & Heath any day - I'm planning to buy one
myself next month. The build and sound quality is much better than the
Pioneer, and the Pioneer effects get 'gimmicky' and overused quite quickly.

I still quite like using a Pioneer in a club situation where hi-fi sound
quality isn't the top priority, and it's easy to use, but the A&H just
sounds better - and for home use that's much more important...

Cheers,

Tom