From: Langsman, Marc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 10:34 AM
To: Grammenos, Peter; 'Tom Churchill'; Gary Robinson; 313
Subject: RE: (313) OT: Xone32 Vs DJM 500

why oh why are the gains on the back panel ?!?!?!

"Yeah Im sorry this mixers just too good to put into production - its gonna
blow the pants of other manufacturers so we're gonna need to come up with
some ridiculous flaw to pull it down a peg" :/

peace,
marc

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.