already mentioned, but:

-------------
friday night 9/26, at the old motor space:

www.motorreunion.com/mr.aspx

green velvet, terrance parker, aphrodite, and stacey
pullen.
-------------
-Joe

motor reunion on friday.
paxahau 5 anv. party on saturday

but you may not have to goto the D
if you like dj micro he will be at the temple in lansing on
saturday
dj ruckus will be there and imo why more interesting then
micro, and steve is a
way cool guy. plays some great hip-hop.

goto the paxahau event. i will be there.

also
if your out of the lansing loop there is $hit happening
here.

tues. @temple club- broke. this is there break beat night,
they have open tables
and good electro, hip hop, jungle/dnb, techno.

wed. @excell- tranxit. this is not genre defined but has
live pa's, jungle,
electro, techno, heavy metal you name it

thurs. temple has college night. dj ruckus is a regular in
the red room.

fri. excell has there goth night. have never been there on
this night but i have
been told that it draw a lot of people.

sat. temple has there mass - check there website to see who
is playing.
www.templeclub.com. but once a month karma kitty does an
even. this past weekend
was frankie bones so they still bring in the big names.

imo tuesdays are the coolest, its nice to see
break-dancers.

scotto
lansing, mi.
plaztikjezuz.com

> HELP!  I have a friend from Brasil who is leaving within
a week that wants
> to go and hear some good house or techno.  I haven't had
time to go out for
> months because of school (and the fact that I live in
East Lansing because
> MSU just HAS to be in the middle of the state) and work,
so if anyone could
> please let me know of any good events going on this week,
I would greatly
> appreciate it.
>
> Stephen Dallas Hart

> Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download
it now FREE!