From: Stephen Hart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:34 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) ANYTHING TO DO THURSDAY/FRIDAY IN THA D?

HELP!  I have a friend from Brasil who is leaving within a week that wants
to go and hear some good house or techno.  I haven't had time to go out for
months because of school (and the fact that I live in East Lansing because
MSU just HAS to be in the middle of the state) and work, so if anyone could
please let me know of any good events going on this week, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Stephen Dallas Hart

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com