For a limited time only, the Cornwarning 2002 continuous mix is on line at

http://www.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/~kent/cornwarning2002mix.mp3

I did this last summer, and handed a bunch around in Detroit over the 4th
of July weekend.  I listened to it again recently and decided to encode it
and put it up for your listening pleasure.

I don't have a track listing handy, but it features tracks by chaircrusher,
chris o grady, sean deason, perkowitz, and hydrogenbox. It features most of
the 2 cornwarning EPs, and as yet unreleased tracks by chaircrusher, tack fu
and chris o'grady.

As for the cornwarning label -- due to financial setbacks I've not been
in a position to press more vinyl, and with the current lackluster market
for DJ vinyl, I've been reluctant to take the plunge until I dig myself out
of the hole i'm in after spending most of 2002 as an involuntary layabout.
I still have dozens of tracks by friends & myself that deserve to be heard,
but hey, we'll cut no lacquer before it's time.