Hi People

Thought some of you might be interested to hear a mix by Rolando (including some unreleased stuff I believe) that will be broadcast on my radio show tomorrow night. I've pre-recorded the show this week so I include the tracklisting below. There's also an interview with him that comes later in the show. Some of the interview might be a bit indistinct due basically to my technical ineptitude, but there should be a transcript going up on the bleep43 site soon. Many thanks to Dan Sicko & Tom Churchill for helpful suggestions for the interview.

If you want to listen the show is broadcast between 01:00 and 04:00 (BST) on Saturday morning. If you're in the Oxford UK area the frequency is 107.9FM, if you're on the net there's a live stream at http://www.passion1079.com

Best

Dan

27/9/03 1-4am
De La Soul      Me Myself and I (Instrumental)          Tommy Boy
MIX BY DJ ROLANDO (Los Hermanos/UR)
The Infiltrator UR on Mir                               UR
Orlando Voorn & Mia Igniter One                     Igniter
Tony Brown      Untitled
Joris Voorn     500 Models                              Keynote
Mad Mike        The Actuator                            UR
The Martian     Pipe Carrier                            Red Planet
Rolando & Gerald Mitchell   Son Dos                 Los Hermanos
Aztec Mystic    Aguila                                  UR
Jeff Cochran & Adam Winick                          Format
The Aquanauts   Spawn                                   UR
DJ 3000         Stand Alone                             Mo Tech
Jeff Mills      Actual EP                               Axis
Gerald Mitchell Untitled                                UR
Cave            Street Carnival (Nick Holder Mix)       Ingoma
Trevor Rockliffe        Symetric                        Intec
Rolando & Gerald Mitchell   Untitled                Los Hermanos
END OF MIX
D*Note          Waiting Hopefully (Faze Action Dub)     Dorado
David Alvarado  Beautification                          Peacefrog
Fingers Inc     Can You Feel It?                        EXP
Antonelli Electr.       Lovers Inn                      Mille Plateaux
Infiniti        Think Quick (Remodelled By Moritz Von Oswald)   Metroplex
K-Led           Time Changes The World                  Force Inc.
Waiwan          Nightmare                               Autonomy
Kid Koala       Annie's Parlour                         Ninja Tune
Laura B         Je Suis Le Mighty Jungulator
Luke Vibert     Snapdance                               Warp
INTERVIEW WITH DJ ROLANDO
Stevie Wonder   As                                      Motown
O'Jays          Shiftless Shady Jealous Kind Of People  PIR
The Pointer Sisters     Pinball Number Count (DJ Food Re-edit)  Ninja Tune
Grant Green     The Windjammer                          Blue Note
Mark Ronson     Ooh Wee (Instrumental)                  Elektra
Gravediggaz     Pass The Shovel                         Gee Street
Cypress Hill    Boom Biddy Bye Bye                      Ruff House
Al-Haca Sound System    Kingdom Rise & Kingdom Fall Different Drummer
Plant 43        Counterlight
Chris Clark     Umbilical Hut                           Warp
Nick Drake      Three Hours                             Island
Noiseshaper     Dunk                                    Different Drummer
Astrud Gilberto Beginnings                              Verve
Alucidnation    Flush (The Day After)