prince 'you got the look.'

c'mon people, that was a walk in the park.

From: Sakari Karipuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ":: evilgenetix ::" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Track/Accapella ID
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:09:33 +0300 (EEST)

:: evilgenetix :: wrote on Fri, 26 Sep 2003 about following:

> Would like to find out the source of a track/accapella with a male vocal
> repeating "What we gonna do here is go back..."

back in the days of early and mid 90's there was loads of tracks that
had this sample of male voice saying "what we gonna do here is go back,
back in the time" and other variant was "what we gonna do here is go
back, way back, back in the time". i know i've heard where it's sampled
from but i just can't remember it. and the google wasn't very helpful..
i'm not sure if it's this sample that you are after for.

sakke
--
Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com