lee.herrington:
Hi folks.  Can anyone, anybody ID the first track on theo parrish's first
"contemporhythms" mix CD? for that matter... can anyone list any of the tracks
in theo's mix...  besides the obvious ones?

first track billy lo - it's the life [some label, forgot the name, am drunk anyway, so me not remembering label isn't that strange. contemplating right now if i should get out now, and join my friends for a last couple of beers, it's 3:0 right now...]

dunno about the rest of the mix, got a couple of id's on contemporhythms 2 though.