[Matthew Mangold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> No, but a friend told me that he was swinging from the rafters there for
> a bit! :) I hope someone got a good close-up snapshot of that.

You missed him with his shirt off?  It was pretty hilarious.  Reinhard
had his shirt off and kept flexing in front of his laptop while Michael
Mayer swung from the rafters and threw napkins on the crowd and some
trashed dude kept talking about "paxahau.com" and "germany dudes."

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...