From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 October 2003 12:56 AM
To: Martin; Cobert, Gwendal; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Dub

Dub is short for double, no? ie copy/transfer? I work in television and
the word dub is used to describe any copy of a master tape. Dub also
means to strike/hit with a sword - ie The Queens does it when she
knights people. There will a plethora of varying etymologies of the word
cos it is a very simple 3 letter word with many possible origins.