Sorry, should have read the other mail..it's not him, thank god for that..

/me is still trying to figure why i ever went to a night were these two
clowns played..hmmmmm

Martijn

ps.
if u read the Guardian today, be sure to read the article on the A-Z of
Rugby..it's hilarious (that is if u like rugby off coure:-)