>To be honest Alex I wouldn't mind if the local DJ played Umek/Surgeon/Add
>name - I think what people are taking offence at is Jules and Fergie
saying
>they are breaking new ground and are the future of techno - it just a bit
>rich for some - but I'd take it with a pinch of salt...Add to the fact
that
>Jules said that DJ's charge too much and have damaged the scene...<insert
>much coughing> He said he'd be happy to play for 25 people but I bet he
>wouldn't play for petrol and a pint or even £25...He just gives good
>television...

aye, right I see. so basically he's full of s**t then. hardly surprising.

no, I was genuinely interested to know (as I never listen to the radio at
the moment - only 5live anyway!)
for a start, I was wondering if people pushed good stuff to them, would
they play it?

(i.e. good 'hard' stuff)

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring