ok i sent it to myself so I hope it works now :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 09/10/2003 11:04
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: (313) UK Radio One

        >Add to the fact that
        >Jules said that DJ's charge too much and have damaged the
scene...<insert
        >much coughing> He said he'd be happy to play for 25 people but I bet he
        >wouldn't play for petrol and a pint or even £25...He just gives good
        >television...

        this is utter rubbish, what a w*nker for saying that. I know for a fact
what he charges and he should shut his
        big fat poncy mouth b4 he lies about what he feels is destroying the
scene, argh!! he makes me angry..

        The radio 1 thing is good and bad, i mean lets face it Fergie has had
Ben Sims, Chris Finke, Agoria on the  show. My mate saw Fergie and he's
average, Jules is even worse... The fact these guys are promoting other techno
to the masses is kind of a good thing as you will hear the odd Mills or Agoria
tune the rest as you say would be the recycled stuff etc but the bad thing is
that these guys are promoting it...bring back Dave Clarke or get someone new
and fresh that understands the scene who will play a good rounded show, my fav
would be Paula Temple of Totally Radio, why? cos she plays everything  that is
techno..

                >Jules said that DJ's charge too much and have damaged the
scene...<insert
                >much coughing> He said he'd be happy to play for 25 people but
I bet he
                >wouldn't play for petrol and a pint or even £25...He just
gives good
                >television...

                this is utter rubbish, what a w*nker for saying that. I know
for a fact what he charges and he should shut his
                big fat poncy mouth b4 he lies about what he feels is
destroying the scene, argh!! he makes me angry..

                The radio 1 thing is good and bad, i mean lets face it he has
had Ben Sims, Chris Finke, Agoria and others on the Fergie show. My mate saw
Fergie and he's average, Jules is even worse... The fact these guys are
promoting other techno to the masses is kind of a good thing as you will hear
the odd Mills or Agoria tune the rest as you say would be the recycled stuff
etc but the bad thing is that these guys are promoting it...bring back Dave
Clarke or get someone new and fresh that understand the scene who will play a
good rounded show, my fav would be Paula Temple of Totally Radio, why? cos she
plays everything..hard and soft :)