Is he on air anymore? I know he occasionally releases his own music under
the Dark Male moniker. I love the compilations he's assembled. Kickin
really had some great records.
Wish there could be something like this nationwide on the radio in the US.
I know there's the internet but something about listening to a good DJ over
the radio, makes me feel like there might be other people out there sitting
glued next to their tuners. Internet radio is so - hmmm, impersonal?
It's overly romantic I know but I like it.

MEK

                      Tom Churchill

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Matt MacQueen <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      rdings.com>              cc:       313
<313@hyperreal.org>
                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Radio One!!!

                      10/09/03 05:20 PM

> Colin Dale's program (Abstrakt Dance?) was good at times.. was that on
> Radio 1 or somewhere else?

It was on Kiss - broadcast to London and the surronding area only. It was a
totally inspirational show for me at the time, I listened to it religiously
in my uni days. He opened my ears to loads of amazing music...

Cheers,

Tom