From: Phonopsia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 October 2003 23:19
To: Chris Anglesey; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) TG Reunion - was Re: (313) GPO & Acid House Connection

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Anglesey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: (313) GPO & Acid House Connection

> BTW - Are any other 313'ers off to the Throbbing Gristle re-union concert
in
> Sussex,
> UK next May.  3 days of madness with TG, Chris & Cosey (now called Carter
> Tutti),
> Coil, Scanner, Richard H Kirk, Pansonic, Andrew Weatherall etc. etc.  If
so,
> pls
> post me privately if you fancy hooking up.

I think a bunch of people on Overload were planning on going when it was
announced, and since the bulk of that board have migrated to Little Detroit,
you may wanna ask there. We good peepz. :) I hope to go, but I've got tons
of travel planned for May and June, so may not be able to afford it. :/

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]