On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 04:43 PM, Placid wrote:

Ride the rhythm, 4 - play  gotto be free, garden of eden, ecstacy club,
adrenalin mod, 808 state were british acid that had it goin' on.....

YES! Now we are talking. 808 state: Deepville, Flow Coma for example, never get sick of those. Jesus loves the Acid (Acid Chant)... totally freaky track and hammered by Derrick out an the M.I. too. Speaking of, Adrenalin m.o.d.... what happened to Darren Mohammed (sp?) Wasn't there a Derrick May connection or collaboration back then too? memory... foggy...

also who did that track "move my body".. I think it was at the tail end of Ronny Pries excellent 'back in the days' mix,,, not really acid per se, but I totally remember that eerie sample burned into my brain from mixes around that era. More info? ... is that hard to find?

And anyone interested in this era needs to check Placid's page of great mixes:
http://www.acid-house.net/mixesframe.html
Any chance you can post a tracklist on your site for Ronny's Time Warp mix? I think i know most but there's a couple i've got to track down.

peace
Matt MacQueen