[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Fri, 10 Oct 2003 about following:

> >According to the movie "24 Hour Party People" Tony Wilson invented Acid
> >House
>
> I think I might have missed that bit - either that or maybe you could point
> the bit out you mean? I didn't get that impression.First off, there's a
> disclaimer throughout the film - alot of it is seen through rose tinted
> specs.
> so, I think thats them saying 'we jazzed this story up a little'. They make
> that pretty obvious I thought.

actually they do say that it's fiction, iirc they say it many times.
(in other words, loosely based on what actually happened)

i thought the movie was great fun, and bought the dvd also. haven't yet
watched all the extras though.

sakke
--
Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/