----- Original Message -----
From: "Ilmar Kerm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:08 AM
Subject: (313) Feedback wanted

http://www.laksrecordings.com/butafooria_electro_cut_1_tpn_in_zero_gravity.m
p3
i hear UR but also not ... there is a sound/riff that i heard before
it hasn't that 1 mood that untitled2 has
> http://www.laksrecordings.com/Miniviiner_StenGun_Demomix1.mp3
the beats are oke .. typical american swing .. which is nice .. but it's not
really my style .. the bees synth I find annoying and goes nowhere .. but
that could be meant to be . .but more movement in that sound troughout the
track would be nice .. arrangement is nice btw
> http://www.laksrecordings.com/untitled2.mp3
i find this the best one ... reminds me of ian obrien (also mad mike) .. on
the pacific label..
it's warm ... and when the bassline comes it's almost there...  1 line in
the track that makes it all fit nice together .. also the buildup is good ..
only around 1:39 it skips a little bit

what type of gear do you use ?
because there is also [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you want to talk gear

if you have time check my site
i've added alot of tracks
the design ain't that great but you'll see

www.fine-tuners.com

txs en enjoy

RAW