It's a live. Usually an artist has the right to re-record his material on
another labe after a few years, Live recordings fall into that category from
a legal viewpoint.

TIGERSUSHI
15 rue d'Aboukir
75002 Paris
FRANCE
fon :+33.1.42.33.90.30
fax :+33.1.42.33.78.42
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tigersushi.com

MEAT IS MURDER : http://www.tigersushi.com/site/kim

MU, PUNK ELECTROC SHOCK COMINATCHA IN MAY :
http://www.tigersushi.com/site/mu

WE HAVE SLAUGHTERED DEEJAYS FOR THE SAKE OF PURE FUN :
http://www.tigersushi.com/site/killthedj/

MORE GDM CD still available : http://www.tigersushi.com/site/moregdm/