Hi,

don't know if this has been mentioned yet (I only get the digest so I'm
slightly behind), but the new Garnier mix CD's are now available to order from
the Fcom shop.

sImon

The package \"Excess luggage\" of Laurent Garnier mixes is out.
A beautiful Boxset with 3 CDs. 3 countries, 3 moods.
The first one, the Sonar Mix recorded @ Barcelona in 2000 under the name of DJ
Jamon...
A pure Old School mix... Remember.... The Detroit Mix recorded in... Detroit... in November 2002. In a small club, pure roots style... An unique experience.
And the PBB Mix, the intimate selection of his online radio Pedro\'s
Broadcasting Basement (www.pedrobroadcast.com).

And to complete your collection, the 2 CDs Bonus ONLY available on the Shop. The \"Rex
Mix\" recorded for the 10 years of the club, in 1998. And the BBC 1 \"Annie\'s
Nightingale Mix\" recorded in 2002.

Find them right now on the FcomShop ! www.fcomshop.com

For the broadcast section, we have 4 new mixes ! Fabrice Lig, Manu Sauvage from
Del Dongo and 2 mixes by Llorca... Enjoy all this new selection between House,
Techno, Abstract Jazzy...

Just check the goodies as well... 2 mp3s for you... The remix of \"Come with me\" by DJ Seep and
the track \"Introduction\" by The Youngsters taken from \"Confidential Music Vol 3\".

Enjoy !

www.fcom.fr

          sImon Pascoe
          Unix Sysadmin