I was wondering whether anyone out there could help me
I.D an old disco/funk track which has been buzzing around
inside my head ever since I heard it at a pier party in S.F
4 years ago.  Has the lyrics 'you showed me how' repeated
by female singers in it.  Get the feeling that it was an early
80's record.

Quite slow 'n' funky - also get the feeling that it was quite
a popular record.  Not a lot of help I know !   Any ideas ??

Chris (hoping that it's not something really commercial which
is going to put me to shame on this list :(