did it go "thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump...." ?
what party in SF?

Chris Anglesey wrote:
I was wondering whether anyone out there could help me
I.D an old disco/funk track which has been buzzing around
inside my head ever since I heard it at a pier party in S.F
4 years ago.  Has the lyrics 'you showed me how' repeated
by female singers in it.  Get the feeling that it was an early
80's record.

Quite slow 'n' funky - also get the feeling that it was quite
a popular record.  Not a lot of help I know !   Any ideas ??

Chris (hoping that it's not something really commercial which
is going to put me to shame on this list :(

--
Live Life at 140 BPM
This Email Address Should not be added to any public lists without express permission from the owner of this email account. Failure to follow this guideline can and will result in civil, and possibly criminal action.