Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it wasn't around.  I've seen plenty of records
as well in my life, but I haven't seen them all.  If a records sitting in a record store that I haven't
been to,  that doesn't make it so that the record doesn't exist or is hard to find, it means that I didn't know
where it was at and therefore, didn't have the knowledge to purchase it.

Actually, my copy was bought without me seeing it, it was in my S.I.D. "Grab Box" at the first DEMF.
9 really good records for $10 :)

Cheers!

Dave

Maarten Baute wrote:
it's pretty much always around/available...

No it isn´t. I never saw a copy of "fix - flash" on kms in my whole life..
and I´ve seen plenty of records, I can assure you.

--- Ramon Crespo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and I now have an oppurtunity to get fix - flash. :)
iwasn't around the first time it was out

Cheers,
Maarten - http://www.morthenkiang.com