Maarten Baute said:
>> it's pretty much always around/available...
>
> No it isn´t. I never saw a copy of "fix - flash" on kms in my whole life..
> and I´ve seen plenty of records, I can assure you.

I can say first hand that it is. I bought a copy only a couple of years
back in Sydney, and to find something here (newly repressed), it usually
means that its _everywhere_ (about couple of months ago).

I think a year or two before that, it also featured on some Carl Cox
compilation. But strangely enough, it was about 10bpm slower than my KMS
copy. Does anyone know what the deal with that was???