maybe... I'll surely not personally notified of all cool acts coming to
detroit, but I try to catch everything I can :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Hodgson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Interview/Surgeon

I may be wrong but wasn't he just here?

sean

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/27/03 09:52 AM >>>
"when are you coming to detroit?"

-Joe

Afternoon 313ers - I'm interviewing Surgeon this week,
thought I'd ask you
peeps if there's anything you like me to ask him...

Thanks in advance
--
Martin Dust
Parkhead House

f: +44  (0) 114 241 3701
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------------------------------------
Club - http://www.dustclub.com
Community - http://www.littledetroit.net
Label -   http://www.dustscience.net
-------------------------------------

NOTE: This E-mail is private and confidential to the named
recipients. Any
information provided is given in good faith.

However, unless specifically stated to the contrary, Dust,
accepts no
liability for the content of this E-mail, or for the
consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that
information is subsequently confirmed in writing.  The
unauthorised copying
of any information contained in this E-mail to persons
other than the named
recipients is strictly forbidden. © 2003 Dust Science
Limited.