ask about how much work is going into customizing the
tracks he plays out now (via final scratch).  sounds
like a lot.

are the recent BMB shows live or just surgeon/dj,
regis/live?  if they are in fact live, this is the
first time he's done that, no?

what's up with dynamic tension?

did the recent dissolution of integrale affect (him
beyond having to find new distribution)?

dj-surgeon.com update..?  mp3 mixes etc?  speaking of,
would the full recording of his set at ATP this summer
ever be available?

favorite place to play?

tell him to tell karl that he needs a website.  or at
least downwards does.