I would like technical info (as always) like what processes go into producing
his music:

Is mastering in house? Other people involved in the processes of production?
Processes used to create music- what approaches? Influences, techniques,
influences, favourite equipment?
My impression of surgeon is a solid understanding of frequencies and tones in
music, does he agree and if so what does he attribute this to?
Im not aware of much collaboration- why? (maybe this is not true?)
Will he be following Luke Slaters lead anytime soon :) .

Regards,
Quest Pond
p:  +44 (0)1483 469 416
f:   +44 (0)1483 469 408
w: <<http://www.aligned-assets.co.uk/>>
Aligned Assets Limited
Bradstone Brook
Christmas Hill, Shalford
Surrey, GU4 8HR
Aligned Assets
The information contained in or attached to this message is the responsibility
of the sender and is meant for the confidential use of the intended recipients.
It does not necessarily represent the position of Aligned Assets. If you are
not an intended recipient you are notified that you have received this
communication in error and that review, dissemination or copying of this
communication is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify us.