Tiesto!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not surprised nor disappointed (why should I be - I wouldn't expect
anything more from the general public). Take a look at my post from when
the contest was originally mentioned on the list and you'll see that I
think I've called at least 3 if not 4 of the top 5. Damn, I wish there was
wagering on this "Top 100 DJ" crap.

MEK

                      "Cyclone Wehner"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313 Detroit
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      il.com.au>               cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) DJ Mag

                      10/31/03 09:07 PM