yeah very true and also if I can remember rightly Jeff Mills
has jumped about 20 places up. To me its nice too see he is getting
more popular with the public :) its good for techno..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 November 2003 07:47
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) DJ Mag

Tiesto!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not surprised nor disappointed (why should I be - I wouldn't expect
anything more from the general public). Take a look at my post from when
the contest was originally mentioned on the list and you'll see that I
think I've called at least 3 if not 4 of the top 5. Damn, I wish there was
wagering on this "Top 100 DJ" crap.

MEK

                      "Cyclone Wehner"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313 Detroit
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      il.com.au>               cc:
                                               Subject:  (313) DJ Mag
                      10/31/03 09:07 PM